or Connect

Posts by skully

like phukette said, its about losing the value. its very rare that you can flip selling a used pair. the point is you lose less money if you don't alter your jeans when you finally decide to sell them. it might be a 10% or 20% drop from current market value but if you don't care about that then go get them hemmed so it better fits you. its not a ridiculous concept, its just a concept not applicable to you. :)
thanks phukette! since 834f comes in 32 length, i'll just stick to 608t.i hope giamatshop still has my size when i'm ready to buy.
hi phukette,   are you familiar with 0608T thavar? i wanted that to be my new purchase but after seeing this, i am not quite sure. do you think they similar but 0608t being a darker version of 834F?
hi, can you please send me exact measurements?   waist thigh inseam hem   thanks :)
i am planning on buying dry selvage thin finn from nudie. http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/dry-selvage/p/2737 what do you think? lol if i indeed buy this, would you recommend me wearing it then soaking it in bathtub?
Hi guys,   I have never owned a pair of raw jeans ever but after seeing pictures, it really got my attention. I know this has been probably posted a lot of times before but I am just curious if what brand stands out "NOW" as in currently. Is it the same? I saw lots of recommendations for Naked and Famous or Nudie. Has that changed? 90% of jeans I buy are Diesel. I strictly wear thanaz, thavar, shioner. What do you guys think of Diesel turbo 8y9? Phukette was nice enough...
what a shame. but thanks @zdenal_cz!
hi guys,   need your help, i was wondering if anyone has ordered on this website?   http://www.dieseljjeansoutletonline.com   thanks!
ITEM IS BRAND NEW IN BOX!!!! Item Name: Cole Haan Lunargrand Long Wingtip Camello Black Brand: Cole Haan Style Number: C11716 Gender: Men Made in: China Size: 9.5 and 7.5 US Fit Notes: Runs true to size for Lunargrand (0.5 big) Color: brown Condition: Brand new in box Additional Description/notes: NA ALL SALES FINAL, NO RETURNS
@EuropeanDave Sent you a PM