or Connect

Posts by armenpb

Selling my Brand New Braddom 888P, Size 34 x 34. Feel free to PM me. Thank you.   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271188493774
Voted! Good Luck.
Model: X-Rotuck, Wash:796 Since it's been altered and converted to straight fit, it'd be difficult to estimate the price. I'd say $40-$60.
Well Phukette, I have some evidence to support my claim. Wash 88Z first was introduced by model Zatiny. Zatiny 88Z was MII and it was nice, I still have mine. For the next season(s) they started making them in Tunisia and the quality went bad. I wanted to get one for my dad, but due to the bad quality I didn't. Same story for Zatiny 8AT, wash 08AA, and 8SV. first MII, then MIT. Once the country of manufacture changes from I to T the quality gets messed up. On the other...
@freeradial82 ---> finally found out Larkee 806P is made in Romania. Better than Tunisia (I guess). http://m.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/item/monkey/d-c06-806p/ Post some worn pics once you get it. Good luck!
Yea i saw your photo then I ordered it it's a little too much distressing. Maybe I'll try to cover the one below the right knee. I don't know yet. Any ideas?
[IMG][IMG] Viker R-Box 8T5 First set of photos. Sorry for the poor quality.
Where did you order it from? I'm looking for Larkee 806P (34x34) as well. I have hard time wearing slim fits . They are not MII, do you, by any chance, know if it's made in Romania or Tunisia?
Thx Firegarden for the info. Anyways, even if they carry Viker 811P I don't think I bought one from them cuz i don't usually like paying taxes, i might pay $800 for a pair of jeans but when it comes to pay taxes I am becoming very cheap :)) So I might wait for a better opportunity. I remembered I ordered once from Ssense, it was a Zatiny 8E7 i guess, i just don't remember if they charged me for tax on top of shipping or not. they are located in Canada I guess, aren't they?
How come Diesel store US doesn't have Viker 811P, but there's one listed on eBay from Poland? will they even add it?