or Connect

Posts by sanmiguel80

Do you think if get away with a L34 with 811p?I usually fold the bottoms twice anyway!Do 811p run shorter than usual Thavars?
 Thanks for the heads up collector. I didn't even think about the repercussion. Especially number 2! I think that's put me off the idea. I guess the hunt continues.......
I've been waiting on Thavar 811p for longer than I can remember now.   I'm looking for 30/32 but with no luck. So I'm left with 2 options.   Yoox have 31/32 and 30/34   I don't really want to size up the waist, so that leaves me with the option of 30/34 and hemming them.   What are peoples opinions on hemming? Anyone had any bad/good experiences?   and would anyone be able to recommend a tailor in London? How much does it cost to get in done by a Pro?   Cheers
Tried these on today. I really like the wash. Looks much better in the flesh. But not £240 worth in my opinion.  
Cool!   I tried some 511's today, but just couldn't get on with them. I may have to try these 510's
Anyone bought from this guy before?   http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/cocon-style2?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   Seems like a trusted seller, but doesn't hurt to get confirmation from you guys.
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but thought it better than starting a new one. Just a quick question. Anyone know of any websites that are selling these in 30/32? Ebay has them, but still a bit expensive, and yoox have them at a good price but not in my size! If anyone knows where I get pick these up in 30/32 for under £150 that'd be great, cheers
Ok cheers. I'll look into 511's. I'm a 30/32 in diesel, so I guess I'll try a 32/32 or 32/34 in levis?
What would you say were the levis equivalent of Thavar/Shioner? I'm looking to get a couple of pairs for work , but I'm lost when it comes to Levis! Cheers
Any chance of some fit pics?