or Connect

Posts by msypqcbg

contact the seller and tell them to refund your money and that you will donate them. Otherwise you will leave neagative feedback. If they refuse to do that tell them you will file a paypal claim where you will end up losing money and will leave negative feedback as well. Those are your only options.
In my opinion, G-Star are the best brand at offering a true denim range in styles, while all other brands seem to focus on washes. I just feel that anyone can make a wash... Diesel and PRPS being some of the kings, but G-Star knows best how to make the cut!   Even my girl who would have never looked at a pair before, has bought two recently... I see her now getting the most compliment when wearing them, so I am expecting for a wonderfull "told-ya so!" moment...
  In my opinion, G-Star are the best brand at offering a true denim range in styles, while all other brands seem to focus on washes. I just feel that anyone can make a wash... Diesel and PRPS being some of the kings, but G-Star knows best how to make the cut!   Even my girl who would have never looked at a pair before, has bought two recently... I see her now getting the most compliment when wearing them, so I am expecting for a wonderfull "told-ya so!" moment...
I don't think they have 3D treatment on those...i could be wrong.  but yes, stick with w30
For fashion jeans with great quality... Serfontaine For Japanese heavyweights (21oz) Gieves and Hawkes