or Connect

Posts by n0mercy

Somebody know where to get jeans in style like the grey one from this picture?   Is this fit like tepphar???? That is absolutely the best fit
Why you all don´t like Tepphar slim carrot? I only wear 1 Tepphar Joggjeans and it was the best and stylishest jeans i´ve ever weared.   I think Krooleys are too wide.
Both are 801i according to the description of the pages. If I would surely know that this tepphar look like the lighter one, i would buy it. But as I saw the asos picture i got confused :S
Or do someone know another light-grey diesel jeans with this lightning stripes wash in a slim carrot stretch fit?
why nobody owns it :-/ i think if it would look like the first picture, it would be a very cool jeans for a very cheap price for a diesel.
I´m looking for a worn picture of this tepphar. I`m asking myself wheater it is light or normal/ darker grey. I´m searching for a light grey one..   Check out:
Hey Guys,   I saw this cool grey jeans on Diesel.com:   It seems to be a very cool light grey with a white light stripes wash and the fit i want. At the top normal fit and down to the feet slimer.   Then I googled the tepphar 0801l and found this pictures on which it looks much darker.                               So i want to ask you in which pictures i can trust? Is it a light grey or a normal/ dark grey? If the...
Do you ever tried a tepphar?
Hey guys,   I´m searching for the best grey Diesel Jeans for me. I never had a Diesel Jeans before. I were in 3 Diesel stores, but i didn´t find what i want yet.   A school mate has a really cool. It has a slim carrot fit and is light grey and it has triangles at the cuff. He means that it costs 160€ and this is exactly what i would pay for such a jeans. Maybe you know this model?   I think slim carrot is the best fit for me, because i have very small...
What´s with Kakee? I think it´s slim carrot fit. And what would you think about this: I have very small legs, but i want a slim jeans. I think about slim carrot like tepphar or kakee. I love it when the legs go slimer but the thigh has a regular cut, because then my legs look best.