or Connect

Posts by jfBunuel

I have washed them only a few times with the regular temperature recommended on the jeans tags on the washing machine and along with other similar colour jeans, I don't give any special attention to those jeans. My best guess for those who claim they don't fade is that they wash them with a very soft program on the washing machine or maybe they don't wash them as often as I do. Mine started to fade after the 3rd wash (it also depends on your concept on "faded"... for me...
I have washed them only a few times with the regular temperature recommended on the jeans tags on the washing machine and along with other similar colour jeans, I don't give any special attention to those jeans. My best guess for those who claim they don't fade is that they wash them with a very soft program on the washing machine or maybe they don't wash them as often as I do. Mine started to fade after the 3rd wash (it also depends on your concept on "faded"... for me...
I would say from my experience that the 8Y3 wash is one of the tightest washes of the Krooley model that I have ever tried. I had to size up on 8Y3 so I wouldn't recommend sizing up on the 801N if the 8Y3 wash is too big for you.
I would say from my experience that the 8Y3 wash is one of the tightest washes of the Krooley model that I have ever tried. I had to size up on 8Y3 so I wouldn't recommend sizing up on the 801N if the 8Y3 wash is too big for you.