or Connect

Posts by jfBunuel

Just make sure that you read about authenticity checks on Diesel jeans and you will be able to buy from any of those websites without any problem.
I don't find many differences considering the Diesel Krooley 74D wash that was released long ago...
I would also go for the Shioner
I don't think that anyone does them better than Diesel or PRPS
I had many Safado in the past and I currently have only a pair of Iakop and I would say that Iakop is way slimmer and thighter than the Safado. Just my opinion.
I am very disappointed with this season, I must say....
Recently I had some difficulties sending any message on the "Diesel Jeans" forum as everytime I clicked on the "Submit" button the loading screen appeared and then nothing was posted (I knew that because I refreshed the page and there wasn't any of my posts there). A few hours later I come back to the same threads and I have multiple messages for every time that I tried to click on the "Submit" page... Could this be some sort of bug? I now find myself unable to delete...
I would say from my experience that the 8Y3 wash is one of the tightest washes of the Krooley model that I have ever tried. I had to size up on 8Y3 which I didn't when I tried 801N so I wouldn't recommend sizing up on the 801N if the 8Y3 wash is too big for you.
I have washed them only a few times with the regular temperature recommended on the jeans tags on the washing machine and along with other similar colour jeans, I don't give any special attention to those jeans. My best guess for those who claim they don't fade is that they wash them with a very soft program on the washing machine or maybe they don't wash them as often as I do. Mine started to fade after the 3rd wash (it also depends on your concept on "faded"... for me...
I would say from my experience that the 8Y3 wash is one of the tightest washes of the Krooley model that I have ever tried. I had to size up on 8Y3 which I didn't when I tried 801N so I wouldn't recommend sizing up on the 801N if the 8Y3 wash is too big for you.