or Connect

Posts by THENAMEISDALTON

@jeanetic looking good man, great outfit!
@jeanatic the 15.5cm cut looks kick ass on you, get rid of the bell bottoms for sure, i can't comment to much on the wash cause it always looks different in person but the fit looks awesome!
@Phukette Perfect, Thank you for your help!
Help... Im about to order my first pair of Tepphar, I am typically a 29 in Thavar.  Should I size up/down or stick with my normal size.  I know they fit different and ive never tried a pair on, any help would be great. Cheers
@jeanatic Nice fit on the sleenker man, love the wash too, where did you pick them up? there not on US online store. @karacho lol awesome, merica
well said
Just seems like an 888P type of day here in NY, cheers everyone
Yes! keep buying them up, we only have about 3 people on the saint laurent forum... its exciting stuff
These look awesome on you and im a huge fan of the wash.  How narrow are the bottoms on these?  I havent worn a pair of diesel jeans in a while, the only pair i currently have is Thavar 888p and I never wear them cause I feel the leg opening is too much.  Ive been stuck on SLP jeans in 15.5cm for a while so now everything feels kind of baggyish in the hem area.  Ive been wanting a pair of jeans I can wear just to kick around in, I dont mind the jeans being looser above the...
 your not kidding man,  I wear mine every weekend, deff. my new go to.