or Connect

Posts by CaliforniaEric

Really? I've been trying to get into it. I just can't! I just feel like "How many episodes can I watch of zombies attacking and humans running?"  
I actually do not watch much TV, but I have had some more time as of late and I've been watching a lot on Netflix/Hulu+.   My all time favorite has to be Breaking Bad! Such a freakin' awesome show. I also really liked American Horror Story, Revenge (First Season, now I think it is getting a little dry) and Family Guy of course.   Nip/Tuck is what I am watching right now and the witty humor is great! I enjoyed Weeds for the first few seasons also but it is...
Amazon and Craigslist.   But I've found some success selling things through social media sites and I think that really should be noted in the post. We've all been complimented by friends on things and many of them are willing to reach into their pockets to have their hands on our things!
Here are some of my Christmas scores! I got a few things and am totally grateful for everything! Hope your holidays were great! And cheers to 2013!   I got a sweater from EXPRESS   I also got a Levi Fleece Jacket Some Clarks Desert Boots And some Diesel jeans (Thavar 0880g) Cheers,   Eric
Welcome! :)  
Thanks Phukette! Greetings!  
Hello! I was in the same boat about a year ago. I am a technology writer and was a total newbie to the photography world and really wanted to get my hands on a SLR and get to know the SLR-World. Both Nikon and Canon make awesome cameras and both have their groups that will swear by them. But at the end of the day they are both awesome, solid and reliable brands. I decided to go with Canon simply because there was a sale on them at BestBuy at the time and a YouTube...
I will start off with saying I am a "dude" so I may not be the best candidate to help your friend out but I will give-it-a-go.   Firstly I say a nice fitted pair of black jeans should be a staple in anyone's closet - women included. Black jeans can be dressed up and dressed down. I say a simple skinny style from J Brand. J Brand gives a great fit and doesn't have much distractions from distressing or logos. And this pair of denim can have so much possibilities when...
Hello everyone - I'm Eric. I've been a reader of the DenimBlog for some time now and thought it was about time to join in on the community fun. I live in a sunny place that doe not get much weather called California (To think I would be more fascinated by swim shorts!)   I write for a few different sites and am also a full time student. Denim is my guilty pleasure and I am most fascinated by Diesel washes and raw selvage denim but I also appreciate great fits from...