or Connect

Posts by Cydni

Thanks for the clarification @shopaholism! I appreciate the input!
I suppose "over the top" will be determined by "does it work"? 
Ooh. Almost missed @Lorna! Any preferences re matching certain washes/colors with styles? I imagine that a medium blue wash in a trouser might not be as versatile. . .or am I wrong? 
First. . .is there a means to delete duplicate posts? (Smiling) I see I was a bit overzealous in clicking the submit button!   Second. . .thanks for the fabulous feedback!    @Jennifer I've received mixed advice regarding the power of a flare for petite (laughing - I refuse "short") and curvy chicks. In your opinion, is flare a staple no matter that shape and size? And many thanks for the link! That's a sweet resource!    @shopaholism My Friend weighs in at...
I've never tried these sites but. . .   ShopMyClothes Twice Tradesy Forewillow Sellies
Thanks, CaliforniaEric. I appreciate your input, "dude" status notwithstanding. So we've two pairs of skinny and one bootcut. One black and two dark rinse.    Seems reasonable.   Anyone else agree that this makes for a good foundation? 
Thanks, CaliforniaEric. I appreciate your input, "dude" status notwithstanding. So we've two pairs of skinny and one bootcut. One black and two dark rinse.    Seems reasonable.   Anyone else agree that this makes for a good foundation? 
Thanks, CaliforniaEric. I appreciate the input, Dude or otherwise. So two skinny pairs and a bootcut. One black and two blue - dark rinse.    Seems reasonable. Anyone else agree that this makes for a good foundation? 
She hasn't been much about fashion in the past, but due to a new gig - she needs to learn. Fast.    If you had to pick three styles (and maybe colors) of jeans for her to use as her "denim foundation", what would you recommend?    Oh. And if it helps, she's a pear - borderline hourglass - and a potent 5 feet, 3 inches. Curvy. But not chunky. .  .At least that's what she told me.