or Connect

Posts by chanster

ok got it! thanks! oh and, even though the tag does not say STRETCH, can i assume it still will, to a lesser extent?
oh i c. so i should size down 1 if anything?
are Thavar's made tighter than thanaz or other cuts? im looking for the thavar 008qu in light brown/beige color but can only find in size 32 when i usually wear 31 and to the limit 30.
hi waterstones, do you have a picture of those jeans? just want to make sure. and i'm curious as to why you have never worn and washed them as they were out 2 seasons ago. i'm interested.   thanks.
i posted this in another thread but it seemed old so i've created this one. was hoping for some help.   i am looking for a pair of thavar 008qu in beige/sand. i can't seem to find them anywhere in town. i was wondering if the thavars are made tighter then thanaz? i usually wear size 30-31 depending on the cut and jeans itself, but the thavar 8QUs that i found online are only in size 32, and no other website/store seems to have them. would it be too big for me? im...
Hi guys, im new to this blog. i am looking for a pair of thavar 008qu in beige/sand. i can't seem to find them anywhere in town. i was wondering if the thavars are made tighter then thanaz? i usually wear size 30-31 depending on the cut and jeans itself, but the thavar 8QUs that i found are only in size 32. would it be too big for me?  any help would be appreciated.