or Connect

Posts by marziano

Have you bought them on eBay? Maybe seller is a french guy? If so, check this thread starting from post #9324 where we started talking about a Thavar 608T some time ago   http://www.denimblog.com/c/t/715/great-finds-on-ebay/9300   This thavar 833z is a good copy, I mean a good one cause they tryed to make the denim looks like the genuine one(same style, same wash, same details) But if you check some little things like you pointed out, you can notice big differences and...
Thavar-ne 0603L   Link Diesel Store:   http://store.diesel.com/it/diesel/skinny_cod36428802fm.html
 You recognize them as Thavar cut by the little double seam near the zip-fly ;)
  Need to know washcode of that thavar in 2nd pictures! :)
I'm so sad for you, bombchuchart. I got some issues myself while selling goods online.   I can confirm: 2 jeans will never have a weight of just 0.9kg. Even the smaller sizes will have a weight of at least 0,8-0,9kg each, so a full package of 2 jeans it's at least 2kg roughly.   Anyway I truly hope you can get your money back. PayPal should help you in this case.
BNWT DIESEL Men Jeans mod. THAVAR wash 8X2 008X2 W33 L34   Brand new with tags made in Italy jeans 100% cotton   waist 45cm inseam 83cm leg opening 17,5cm   Price: 129 euro or best offer   Standard shipping in europe 16€, outside europe 22€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me for any info.   Edit: update thread with actual pictures of the jeans
BNWT DIESEL Men Jeans mod. THAVAR wash 8880M W30 L32   Brand new with tags made in Italy jeans 55% cotton - 45% lyocell   waist 43cm inseam 82cm leg opening 17,5cm   Price: 99 euro or best offer   Standard shipping in europe 16€, outside europe 22€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me for any info.
BNWT DIESEL Men Jeans mod. THAVAR wash 8X2 008X2 W31 L32   Brand new with tags made in Italy jeans 100% cotton   waist 43cm inseam 81cm leg opening 17,5cm   Price: 99 euro or best offer   Standard shipping in europe 15€, outside europe 20€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me for any info.
BNWT DIESEL Men Jeans mod. THAVAR wash 888J 0888J W30 L32   Brand new with tags made in tunisia 100% cotton   waist 43cm inseam 83cm leg opening 17,5cm   Price: 69 euro or best offer   Standard shipping in europe 15€, outside europe 20€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me for any info.
BNWT DIESEL Men Jeans mod. TEPPHAR wash 813W 0813W W31 L32   Brand new with tags made in tunisia jeans   waist 43cm inseam 81cm leg opening 15cm   Price: 79 euro or best offer   Standard shipping in europe 15€, outside europe 20€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me for any info.