or Connect

Posts by marziano

That confirms what I said...sadly.So, would you buy them?
  I'm wondering the same. But since they look like a completly other jeans just "inspired" by real one to look like it, I'm discarding the idea they could be faulty jeans. Let's say this this. Diesl has factories over Tunisia. Seller is french speaking. Wrong details, are just wrong but they look legit (like rivets or the wash tag, it remind me the old one, with different font)Maybe they are making copies just for profit in the real factories? Nickma, I'd like to ask you...
Stop with the story about batches for outlet, faulteed items, etc   They are OBVIOUSLY fake.   Just take any picture, even the official ones on diesel store (finally accurate for this purpose :D) and check for these details:   - pocket rivets different - back leather patch completely different from real one - no coloured textures in the inner triangle on the waist( the fake its just black indeed) - it's a MII wash and the inner tag with micro stich doesnt say it's...
May you post any pic please?   Just out of curiosity, so people would be aware of this even looking into them!   And secondly, it would help us to recognize an other kind of fake in the future, if we are unlucky enough to meet one (or seeing one in Official Aut.Thread) :)
Legit
Brand new with tags Blue Eyecons Krooley 828T in W30 L32, never worn or used, 100% authentic. 100% cotton, made in Italy, whiskers, outstanding pre-staking. Waist ~42cm/16.5" Inseam ~80cm/31.5" hem ~17.5cm/7"   Price: 139 euro   Standard shipping in europe 15€, outside europe 20€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me for any info.
Mint condition, since L34 was way to long for me, rare wash THANAZ 0072C W30xL34, 100% authentic. 100% cotton, made in Italy Waist ~43,5cm/17" Inseam ~87cm/34" Hem ~17,5cm/7"   Price: 69 euro   Standard shipping in europe 15€, outside europe 20€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me for any info.
Tepphar 602M
As I just PMed to Audi..that's SCARY ! o_o     I had similar problem not long time ago on eBay....buyer opend and closed himself the case with no reason...!
Thank you, mate. As mentiond in PM I just sent you, W30 is needed :(