or Connect

Posts by marziano

TY :)
  @akito Hey mate, what boots are these??? They look awesome!
Brand new with tags Krooley 801Y in W32 L32, never worn or used, 100% authentic by factory shop. 100% cotton, made in Italy, whiskers, doubled foamed (dark blue outside, indingo inside), 3D evolution, outstanding pre-staking. Waist ~43cm/17" Inseam ~79cm/31.1" hem ~18.5cm/7"   Price: 89euro or best offer   Standard shipping in europe 15€, outside europe 20€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment...
Brand new with tags Krooley 801N in W32 L32, never worn or used, 100% authentic by factory shop. 100% cotton, made in Italy, whiskers, localized manual abrasions, 3D evolution, dirty treatment. Waist ~43,5cm/17.1" Inseam ~81cm/32" hem ~18.5cm/7"   Price: 139euro or best offer   Standard shipping in europe 15€, outside europe 20€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM...

My Belther 828t is L32 and it measures 107 roughly, so I can say the Japanese Diesel Online Store measures are accurate (rise+inseam are 26+81cm)   My opinion on lyocell, since I have the denim in my hands right now: lyocell makes the denim super soft, very nice at touch and it adds strenght at denim. I definetly like it.   When I purchased this jeans I had to choose between w30 and w31. I tought w31 was the right size and w30 was a bit thighter than expected but I...
I know who is this ex-user. He used to sell diesel items on eBay and some time later even here, on Deniblog. You could easily recognize his auctions: same pictures. ;)     I hope you used PayPal, so you can at least get the money back!
TY for your replies, Denim Collector :)
@Denim Collector   Hi there, may I ask you how's going the jeans stretching after some wears?   The lyocell part is worring me....I heard jeans made with this fiber stretch a lot!     An other question, did you stick with your regular size?     And last but not least, how do you feel the belther fit while comparing it with thavar fit ? any difference?       Thanks!
They are real 100%. Very old wash & cut, the inner tag even says when it was manifactured: on august 2003, made by Lab. 325. Barcode starts with "80", so it's made in italy.