or Connect

Posts by marziano

May you post any pic please?   Just out of curiosity, so people would be aware of this even looking into them!   And secondly, it would help us to recognize an other kind of fake in the future, if we are unlucky enough to meet one (or seeing one in Official Aut.Thread) :)
Legit
Brand new with tags Blue Eyecons Krooley 828T in W30 L32, never worn or used, 100% authentic. 100% cotton, made in Italy, whiskers, outstanding pre-staking. Waist ~42cm/16.5" Inseam ~80cm/31.5" hem ~17.5cm/7"   Price: 139 euro   Standard shipping in europe 15€, outside europe 20€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me for any info.
Mint condition, since L34 was way to long for me, rare wash THANAZ 0072C W30xL34, 100% authentic. 100% cotton, made in Italy Waist ~43,5cm/17" Inseam ~87cm/34" Hem ~17,5cm/7"   Price: 69 euro   Standard shipping in europe 15€, outside europe 20€. If you want EMS-Express Mail Shipping in 3-5 days, ask me and I'll give you price for your country. Payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me for any info.
Tepphar 602M
As I just PMed to Audi..that's SCARY ! o_o     I had similar problem not long time ago on eBay....buyer opend and closed himself the case with no reason...!
Thank you, mate. As mentiond in PM I just sent you, W30 is needed :(
Ok, thanks Phukette!
Anyone roughly knows when or if will ever be on yoox for sale denim from S/S14 season?   Just checked the website and they currently have the F/W13 denim season
Already asked him about sizes...he got just a W36...... :(((     Just opened a "wanted" classified in marketplace....*fingers crossed*