or Connect

Posts by baboonut

Im sure a lot of people are aware of this book that has been released to celebrate RR's Fiftieth birthday. I managed to get me a copy and just wanted to let the Diesel lovers know this is something you should not miss. MSRP is US$150 (i think) but you can find them for 80 up online. It is worth every cent. I am truely inspired reading through it. The man has not only created a premium brand but probably a cult. Not only should he be respected for a sucessful businessman...
The retailer i know in italy who went to book the SS07 in July shown to me some photos of the items they were booking... They are taking a lot of black denim...washes that look deep black like 88z.. The Viker 71g has some excellent flashy back pocket design and are expensive.. from the list they are buying the 71g is the most expensive.. normally they buy 88s and 71j when they are offered but from the list there isnt any so im not sure if they will be available. The...
i have seen trouleg and they are not very exciting from the photos. I saw them in white though...back pocket shape is ordinary and so is the design. There is also a regular straight cut called Sly low that has some very silly belt loops and flap back pockets... There is a Safardo, kinky, etc.. The washes to look forward to : 71s, 71g, 71y, 8dw.. i dont see bullet holes yet and i doubt we will have another 88s or 71j. So far im not as thrilled for the next season as i am...
I know for a fact they didnt produce too many pieces of these and they are not widely available.. if you like them dont wait up or atleast get them from maxim vicky while they are still available. these are not going to hang around...
Timmen 88s is pure class...
i have available size 29 - 34.. all L.34 though with free euro hem service.
i'd get both .. =|
id get her a kycut 764...damn sweet cut/wash combination.
we have paddom 8bm at our shop...a paddom special (as says on the tag). Has 'DIESEL' stiched on the inside leg. The stitching on paddom is yellow/greenish and the denim has some wash/stain effect in yellow/green so its a perfect combination. They are in no way 'shiny'. The fabric is quite soft and reminds me of 86T/82M. They are very comfortable and has no stretch. the price we sell is $185. personally i would say they are a must have...if you dont have a paddom already...
would you compare them to thanaz?