or Connect

Posts by baboonut

MAN MODELWASH ONIJO71G ONIJO8AT PADDOM8AC PADDOM71V VIKER71G VIKER8BE YARIK BIS71S YARIK BIS8BK SAFADO8CY SAFADO8ET SLAMMER8DW SLAMMER88Z TROULEG8AC SLYLOW8AA WOMAN KYCUT89Q LIV71Y LIV8AA MATIC 8DW MATIC 8DR ROKKET8CT KINKEY71Y KINKEY8AC LOWKY88Z LOWKY8DW BRUCKE 8AA
you're looking for H9...best combination imo. we have 33x34 .. sadly 34 is all sold out.
yea..ppl are getting too excited to see s/s07 when still fw06 still has a lot of good stuffs to offer. I have seen most of the stuffs that will be released ss07 and nothing really special..71g, 71y wash are couple of the few good washes that are coming out and they arent better than 8bk or 89i from this season. i dont believe there will be 71j or 88s
slammer 71g ... its nice but the price is high too...
not that nice really...i like the patches but the fabric of the jeans looks cheap
they are called safardo and they are no where near interesting...like i said i have seen many washes and models but they are not interesting... the kinky pockets are rediculous. diesel is trying too hard that they are becoming boring...
i have had those and they were rediculous...not a good fitting pair of jeans and the flare is ugly. they were from 2003 i think.
not saying there arent going to be any...just that the retailer i know arent booking any for themself which is odd if they were available.
i have lowky 8BL, lowky8BS and lowky88z in 25 (with jewel puller on the zipper back pockets).
Got them of alibris. There are some on ebay too though.