or Connect

Posts by Jyri

My experience is 811P runs a tiny bit longer than some other thavars, but I havent done any real measuring
There's a Waykee Jogg Jeans available http://shop.diesel.com/waykee-joggjeans-0605x/00S8W80605X.html   Waykee is a straight cut, pretty close to Larkee, but not exact the same.   Sadly jogg jeans are very expensive, kinda overpriced line from Diesel. And they dont put them on the sale like they do for every other jean.
Probably gonna be something like this, not my cup of tea necessarily                    
Also Thavar 816K from last season is a nice wash, mid blue though  
I like Scotch&Soda, Zara's velour Jeans are great alternative for Diesels Jogg Jeans, Nudies and Levis does have some nice cut and washes also but are more classical than Diesels washes.
Yep cool wash, thanx straychev
Has anyone bought TEPPHAR 827Y?   Looking for reallife images / fit pics ....  
Yup, thats pretty much the price what the Stores pay for the Jeans. They gotta make profit u know.
Diesel Online store JAPAN has measurements for all the jeans. This one is for Belther 828T, dont know how accurate the info is though 
I tried it on, it was tight in the thighs comparing my usual Thavar size, I would suggest going for your "big" size