or Connect

Posts by MickeyPunch

Just wash them in cold water with a gentle detergent, like woolite... but yes, only when it's needed.   I try not to wash my jeans too often, but I only take special care with my raw PRPSs...   And I'm fine with predistressed effects and even tears on my jeans, but I can't stand stains, it's just not right.
  Really? I thought Diesel didn't make any true raw jeans... you know, cardboard-like, never touched a drop of water...
  That's great, I'll definitely check it out. :)
My Krooley 8Y3 are made in Romania...
  I haven't seen them in person yet (going to London next week, I'll have a chance), but from the pictures 809V looks great, and much better than the other.   Actually, 809V reminds me a lot of my PRPS GTO Wrinkle wash (there aren't good pictures of them online, it's an old model), which IMO is the best wash I've seen on a pair of jeans.   Does anyone here like PRPS jeans? I think they are the best when it comes to predistressed jeans (not only because of the washes -some...
  I prefer blue jeans myself, but I had to have a pair of grey jeans, so I bought Krooley 887Q few months ago. Pros I see:   - Black and contrast grey (dark grey if jeans are light grey and vice versa) tops look much better than with blue jeans. - Same for black boots/shoes/sneakers, which I don't like much with blue jeans (I prefer brown boots or white sneakers with those). - I can wear blue denim shirts and jackets (I have this Nudie jacket and this Wrangler denim shirt...
I love my Krooley 887Q. It's darker than in Diesel pics (where it looks almost white) and I'm yet to see pictures which do them justice. Actually, I was also looking for some grey jeans when I got them and these never caught my eye when searching online, but I just had to buy them the first time I saw them (and they were already -30% off).
Thanks, karacho. How do they look in person? Because in some pics I think it's one of the best washes in a long time and in some others I don't find it that special...
Hi,   I really like Krooley 801N and I can get them at 50%, which is a good deal, but unfortunately they don't have my size, 32, but they do have 33.   I already own two Krooleys, 887Q in size 32, which fits me perfectly, and 8Y3 in size 33, which ended up being too big. But I remember a forum member saying that 801N was somewhat smaller than other Krooleys, and he had sized up. Does everyone else think the same?   Thanks in advance.
  Well, I think Beckham will look good not matter what he wears. But I think that since he has larger thighs (as any pro football -soccer for you guys in the US- player) he looks better with baggier jeans. And I do remember reading in his wife's blog (I was searching for some PRPS and ended up in there ) that she doesn't like tight jeans on men at all, so I suppose that influences him.   For comparison, here's him wearing PRPS GTO (bootcut, actually he's worn much a much...