or Connect

Posts by jordiesel

Great appreciation Baltimore, I'm 177cm and skinny jeans with 17cm in the leg opening fit me much better than broader. This is the key for shorter guys like me 
Selling this barely worn jeans (2-3 times only!). Selling because I gained some weight and thighs in this jeans are too tight for me. Uncomfortable for my body, I can't wear these... :(   Real condition is 9/10, see pictures, never washed pair. Retail price was 230 EUR when they went on sale in the S/S2011 collection.   I ship anywhere but i am not responsible for any duties/taxes if your delivery address is outside Europe.   I don't accept returns. PM me for...
Hi guys, I'm selling my second pair of this DSQUARED jeans, fabulous grey wash with perfect distressing details from the A/W 2012 collection.   Description Grey cotton blend stone wash jeans from DSquared2 featuring a slim fit design, a concealed front fastening, belt loops at the waist, a classic five pocket design, worn detailing throughout and a design patch to the rear.    Composition & Care ·  Composition: Cotton 98% & Spandex/Elastane 2% ·  WASHING...
Thavar 888P Thavar 8X2 Thavar 886B
I'm selling my second pair of this jeans. This jeans are brand new and unworned with all the untouched original labels from factory.   886b is a classic wash and a must.   I ship anywhere but i am not responsible for any duties/taxes if your delivery address is outside Europe.   I don't accept returns. This is final sale. PM me for extra details and offers if you are interested, i sell in eBay also, my nick is only-the-brave (you can check my 100% of positive seller...
      I think is SAFADO 888J
Price drops
888J   one of my favourites in my diesel jeans "collection"
Thanaz 660Q is a spectacular wash from the previous fall-winter 2012 collection, retail was 220 euros.   This pair is brand new and unworned with the original labels and tags.   This wash is Made in Tunisia and have the 3D creasing effect   I ship anywhere but i am not responsible for any duties/taxes if your delivery address is outside Europe.   I don't accept returns, this is final sale item. PM me for extra details and offers if you are interested, i sell in...
Somebody knows the wash of this shioner?   http://www.yoox.com/es/42284119BJ/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42284119BJ&sizeId=