or Connect

Posts by Kittencuddler

I need to know the same thing, but can someone tell me the sizing of UGG boots that have the kangaroo tag? A lot of people think they may have authentic but may not, I thought I did, but it wasn't and now I am about to get authentic UGGS, it says mens sizes should go down a size, woman's is true to size, the UGGS I am getting are coming from and made in Australia, the ones before, it said authentic, even showed how to look for fake, the site was called UGG boots Australia...
I bought my first pair of UGG boots from UGG Australia they said they were authentic and the ran big, so I got my size, they were still a little small with my toes touching the end, and I noticed they are fake too! So I sent them back, I found the site for authentic UGG boots at UGG Australian made since 1974, you should have a tag of a kangaroo.. The site says runs true to size, it says men should order smaller size due to the boot is unisex, the boot I want is the...
Hi, I am about to purchase a pair of authentic UGGS, I bought a pair that said were authentic but when I got them they weren't it didn't have the kangaroo on the tag, I wear size 11and half, the fake ones said they ran big, I got a 11 they were short meaning my big to touched the end. I sent them back, I am now looking to buy REAL UGG boots, do you know if the real ones run big? Or small, on the site it says runs true to size, but I'm hearing everyone saying they run...