or Connect

Posts by audit30

selling a black leather jacket from allsaints, very good condition, only minor signs of wear as shown on photos. also selling it on ebay but id rather sell it to someone from the blog at a better price. i will ship almost anywhere but shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. EU: 18 pounds worldwide: 25 pounds 
@Phukette yeah man you did!
very nice man. i see youre rocking the pair of boots you got from me :P
that thavar looks awesome! what size did you get? and hows the fit on those ralstons? sorry i just checked the photo. does it feel snug and stiff or will it stretch out? 
whats a bigger proof than a bunch of guys who own 5-40 AUTHENTIC pairs of diesel jeans saying that your pair is 100% authentic? lol 
100% authentic. all details are the same as the 884S i had tried on at a diesel outlet. and by the way...for the price he paid for it, he shouldnt even complain...
oh im getting both of them....and both thavar blue eyecons. 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIESEL-THAVAR-0830P-830P-32-32-SLIM-SKINNY-2014-15-SHIONER-THANAZ-TEPPHAR-/151323772166?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_212&hash=item233b998506 this wash looks even nicer in these photos...
not really my style BUT you won it at a great price man! 
@Gpoop still way too expensive at the moment for me :P especially after ive discovered giamatshop who has brought down the price for diesels i used to pay by like 40% :P i guess ill have to start saving a few euros here and there and maybe one day ill buy a pair