or Connect

Posts by audit30

i havent seen either of them in real life but id say 608T is the dark version of 829B. i mean it has very similar fadings etc in the front just not dark blue/light blue but black/grey
does thavar 834F only come in 32L ?
also, your usual thavar size is W28 and for the joggs you get W26? 
they look great. how close are they to 829B? could you post a pic with them side by side?
just pulled the trigger on 828T, 608T, 830P ....will post fit pics once i receive them. more washes to come of course! so excited i get to buy jeans at my current size after selling almost all of my collection 
@chinotto73 can you post fit pics of your pair? im kinda starting to like this wash...
i can attest to what Phukette and pryv75 said....either it has been hemmed but NEVER used (you could get around 100e), or then youd be looking at 60-70e at most
i agree... but i will buy at least 2 of them i suppose
talk about super frayed jeans...... http://www.newyorkspeed.com/p-11463-diesel-jeans-belther-835k.aspx#.U8j4Go1_vkQ  i like the colour but i think all tha fraying etc is a bit too much
888p for me as well. second place would be a tie between 805A and 811P and third place for 817H. but 888p is THE best blue eyecon. EVER. in all the different shades ive seen it, its always beautiful