or Connect

Posts by audit30

one of my latest purchases, 608T in 29x30. the fit is great but im not sure if the fabric will stretch. i also got 830P in the same size and its way wayyyy tighter
ok guys, i can confirm that indeed it was a mistake on his behalf and that he closed the dispute thank god. appart from this mistake that almost gave me a heart attack, i can assure everyone on here that our transaction was smooth. he paid instantly, i shipped the next day and he received the jeans very quickly. since he resolved the issue, i can only say it was an honest mistake. i rushed into asking everybodys opinion cause i have already been fooled once by a buyer this...
he just replied saying that it was a mistake. as soon as he closes the dispute i will let everybody know that it was a mistake.  
edited
hey guys, i really need your help on this one. i had sold my pair of 801C and 803U a couple of weeks ago to a user of denimblog who is called "Puremorning" . he didnt agree to buy directly through paypal so i sold them through ebay. he messaged me that he received the jeans, that he loved 803U but didnt like 801C so he was thinking of selling it. If you check on ebay and on here, he is indeed selling the same pair of jeans i have sold him, in fact he used the same...
real id say
are you selling them because they are too similar to 609M ?
i havent seen either of them in real life but id say 608T is the dark version of 829B. i mean it has very similar fadings etc in the front just not dark blue/light blue but black/grey
does thavar 834F only come in 32L ?
also, your usual thavar size is W28 and for the joggs you get W26?