or Connect

Posts by audit30

has anybody seen the other two colours of belther 816B stated on the european online store??    http://store.diesel.com/gr/tapered_cod36428729go.html   theyve also made a mistake as the the second colour that corresponds to the belther, shows a thavar >_> 
I see. thanks and how would you compare their colour to the 809v? Are they a lighter green?
@Phukette, did you size down on the 884S? im asking cause from what ive read, its a cotton-lyocell mix.
@Dieselolic, they are badass. cant wait for mine   @straychev, it looks good to me. depends on how you like your jeans i guess but it looks fine :D   @Gpoop, photos of 888p makes me wanna get a new pair lol. great and simple style    @Phukette, first outfit is awesome man. i wonder when ill be able to rock my bloomsbury jacket too -_- 
oh? now i dont know which size to get lol but ill probably get my usual one.  
@dieselolic, did you go with your usual thavar size? 
@DC oh man that belther is starting to grow on me... >_> awesome outfit 
about Thors...i just wore mine, size UK 9 and i think i could have taken UK 8, but its nothing dramatic. just a little longer than they should be
i was thinking of getting a pair of Wolf...they arent worth it? :/ 
DBG EXCESS 8ML W31 THAVAR 802K GREEN or BLUE W31 BRADDOM 881Z W30 L30 or L32 anyone who knows where to find them, please message me! thanks