or Connect

Posts by audit30

@freeradical yeah thats what i think too.   @Aramis i think its one of cool washes this season (along with 2 of the blue eyecons). and theres also a wash in the new cut, krayver which has that kind of ripped side! very cool! 
i dont know what would be worse...sizing down and them being too uncomfortable or getting your usual size and them stretching out...hmm i guess i should go to a Diesel store and try on W30 and W31 before buying! 
somewhere in here i read 816K is stiff...doesnt look very stiff. so whoever wants to buy it should size down from his usual thavar size? i might have a problem with my thighs lol
absolutely agreed...when i saw them i liked them immediately but then i saw the price and theres no way id pay more for a pair of jogg shorts than a pair of normal jeans. 
@zdenal thanks for the fit pics man, im planning to buy these! 
8IE is awesome...i had bought a pair back in the days but never got to use them as much cause i put on weight. as soon as autumn comes ill wear them a lot!     @vlcisco  great jacket! 
nice combo 
nice. and you got a great pair too! im just sceptical in using the iron on jeans and it can make the colour fade away :/ 
can you post some photos of the 8x2's??? 
nice denim shirt Ramirez :D planning to get one myself soon!