or Connect

Posts by audit30

in W32 i feel like i get the perfect fit. waist isnt loose. maybe just comfortable but by no means loose. thighs are snug but not unbearably tight. if i had bought W31 im pretty sure i wouldnt be able to fit in it.
i usually wear W31 in thavar and shioner but i followed everyones advice and got thanaz 887K in W32. im 100% sure i wouldnt be able to fit in a W31. the thighs are too tight. 
yeah that off-white colour looks very nice! 
a kinda general question to all who know...im thinking of getting a pair of kongas and a pair of wolfs from yoox now that they are finally available! i got my thors in size 42 (US 9) and i think i could have taken 41 as well, as theres some extra space on the front. do kongas and wolfs fit the same way? 
@DC you should have sized down on them actually :P 
yeah thats how i got my russ shirt and iwate jacket even though on the website they seem to be out of stock. lol. 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIESELI-SHIONER-0817H-BLUE-EYECONS-EDITION-2013-32-32-THAVAR-0888P-THANAZ-/151083573469?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_212&hash=item232d4860dd   if the photos are accurate, i think im gonna grab them after all...
beautiful pair of nudie jeans. where did you get them? 
it was one of the best purchases ive EVER made... 80$ shipped in immaculate condition, it still has some of the 3D effects on it too! 
i finally received my thavar 811p, braddom 887D and thanaz 887K from a friend of mine who returned to Greece for vacations...love all three of them and the fit is spot on! seeing thavar 811p next to my 801C id say that they are very very much alike...only the fact that 811p is a blue eyecon could justify having it..luckily i had bought it at -30%. and i cant seriously say enough things about 887K...it immediately became one of my faves. i wish Diesel would make more...