or Connect

Posts by audit30

yes i got my usual size on the 600R! 
Cultizm definetely sells authentic stuff. That is probably a sample and thats why it has letters on the inside. So no worries
@DC, i went with recommended size (one size down from my usual thavar-darron size -31 to 30- ) and they fit fine :D theyre not a heavy denim,      @Ramirez, GRAB THEM hahaha...i cant stress how beautiful these are even if they are so simple. the mix between them and the scotch&soda tshirt i got is just awesome. i just dont know what colour shoes i should wear...any ideas guys??  
@Ramirez, it damn sure does...but it also has an after effect when you think of how much money you actually i spent lol...i went to the nike store just to try on a pair of shoes but then i said the hell with it...and i was also going to get only one pair of chucks but i found out that the store had also scotch&soda clothes (which arent very popular here in Greece but i love them) so i had to buy something else too.....as for 600R, i was sceptical about it but Phukette...
great :D if allsaints sales do start tomorrow,ill make sure to buy something from there too! 
i went on a shopping spree these days...lol... darron 809v and shioner 600R (thanx to Zodiac for these  ), krooley 887Q   needed to update my running clothes a bit and, royal blue tshirt and emerald green swimshorts from scotch&soda finally, two pairs of chucks, new pair of running shoes and havaianas xD 
Yup very cool. but id never be able to pull them off so i got 807c instead
no prob! ;) if i grab them from a guy i know for a better price ill post fit pics. 
ok! if i try them on at the diesel store, i will let you know. but ill probably go with my usual size 31x30 .  
nope, unfortunately not...ill try to go to the Diesel store to see if they got them...