or Connect

Posts by audit30

thavar 888p in size 32x30. very rare pair to come by, especially in this size! been washed once, stacking has almost disappeared but still in excellent condition! PM me if more photos are needed. im only selling this pair cause ive lost weight and its too loose for me now so its better off going to someone who will wear it more!  shipping cost: 10 pounds to Europe. i might consider shipping it to the US for a bit more, but im not responsible for any duties, taxes to be...
just received my new pair of 888p so i can sell my old one (32x30) and a pair of 813L US thanks to Dieselicious!!! couldnt be happier with both of them...both are 31x30
hmmm i dont think you should size up. my mistake was sizing down. it fit but it was extremely tight in the waist. so id say stick to your size. sizing up would still fit but they would be kinda loose IMO 
i had bought them once in size 30 (my thavar size being 30.5-31) in hopes that they would fit but they are tight and rough....they do look amazing though. probably the best pair of jeans ive ever seen. i was very frustrated when i had to return them! 
I too am thinking of buying a diesel watch but dont know which one. Those look very nice!
thanks! 
I see, thanks!
Love the second outfit phukette. thinking of getting 886z in thavar. to those who have 74k, did you size up from your usual thavar size? its starting to grow on me. i sized up on 887k..
thanks! not sure if it has something to do with my camera or with the almost inexistent lighting, but they are darker than what they appear to be. still, one of my favourites! 
got jealous of all you guys wearing 8x2 in the past few days so i gave it a try today that wasnt so hot. not the best photo. but i love them!