or Connect

Posts by audit30

Diesel Thavar 8880M W31 L30, brand new with tags. ive just tried these on, never worn them outside, hence they are still with tags. they are one of the most beautiful light washes diesel has made in recent years. asking for a fair price. grab a bargain! ;) for any questions please dont hesitate to ask me!  shipping to EU: 10 pounds
Diesel Krooley 887Q (made in italy) in W30 L30 which is a rare size. ive only tried these on but never worn them outside, hence they are still with tags attached. you can grab a real bargain as the price im asking is very reasonable! ;) if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me!  shipping to EU: 10 pounds
Oh ok. thanks. i think im going to get them sooner or later
so basically all you guys that bought 74K sized up from your usual thanaz-thavar size? 
this!!! where did you find them???? :O 
Just received krooley 882D from ebay for just 50e lol. man these are super soft and thin. i wear 30 in krooleys and these are 29!!!
Phukette that leather jacket is AWESOME ._ excellent purchase indeed man. and those 8ML...damn i wish i could find me a pair! 
what is it that you type for the code??
@Dieselicious will try to take one soon man thanks! @Shlomi i got my usual size but it does feel a bit larger. I dont know if its because i bought it a bit used or if it runs larger in general. But i like how it fits!
thanks bro!