or Connect

Posts by audit30

crap! lol...sorry, i hadnt seen it was an A and not a Z :| 
@leftvapor , is that really tepphar 886Z ? it looks much more faded...
thanks! i think they have too many white spots on one leg though. ill have to figure out some combinations of clothes to wear them with. they are very special indeed! the waist feels a bit weird when i sit or when i kneel lol  a couple of weeks ago, several pairs of 74K came up on ebay, all of them were L30 which i wear and i asked a guy who was selling them how much he was willing to sell it for (it was still an auction). and to find my exact size -31x30- at this price,...
i received my thanaz 74K...i know there are some people that dont like these but i think they are one special wash and for 80e i couldnt really say no :P these are tight, especially in the calves but i think the fit is just fine. any thoughts? sorry for the no shoes photos lol  
From the new collection, id say tepphar 813W and tepphar 820Q. But it all comes down to personal taste
thanks! 
@sanibeldude id  advise you to find a pair of thavar 886B or a pair of tepphar 807D...much better than 813V IMO 
@da what brand/model are those shoes??
According to the fit of 807D, should i opt for the same size for 881W or should i size up? Can somebody help?
thanks Aramis!