or Connect

Posts by audit30

i have 803W and 809V in darron and i quite like the cut but i never tried the 75L cause i could never understand what the wash really looks like :P 
@DC agreed....i was pretty sure id get the 818V but.... i might as well just go with a pair of plain black pair of nudie jeans :P unless i find them at a great price.....
is 75L really THAT good? i was thinking of getting it at some point..
all you guys who have sized up are making it difficult for me to decide haha my thavar 888p which is one size up is kinda loose everywhere...but i got it already used so im not sure what to do... :/ 
@Phukette great fit on all of the jeans...reviews like this makes me wanna try jeans from other brands, like Nudie Jeans for instance.   @leftvapor nice purchases! lots of goodies! 
im pretty sure it would destroy them ...
ok thanks! im guessing that even though its the inner stitching thats turquoise, the jeans would look awesome with a tshirt of that colour. or maybe mint which is like faded turquoise
no fade, its just plain grey with blue stitching. but its a very ... "smooth" grey in my opinion. i probably prefer them over thavar 886B. but you really have to see them in real life and youll definetely fall in love with how they feel ;-) 
to those who have bought the 816K...can you tell me what colour is the stitching? is it like.... mint? tyrquoise? im gonna get it soon and i want to buy a tshirt that matches the stitching (very cool combo IMO) 
well, for starters its extremely soft and comfortable. its also very versatile without being your ordinary pair of jeans. i can see me wearing them with white, black, blue, green etc etc. i was sceptical about it too but when i got them i really liked them. ;-)