or Connect

Posts by audit30

Hmmm mine are more relaxed than that and i know thavar ne is more jeans like. Thats why i cant decide on the size :/
Fantastic reply suckram thanks. i have krooley ne 800b in w30 and whil it was kinda tight in the beggining, its fits ok now with a bit of a saggy bum. i guess its more straightforward being a w32 than the in between size w31... i dont know if itll stretch out enough to a nice fit and i dont know if they have thavar ne here in the stores in athens. crap
Can anyone comment on the fit of thavar-ne please? Im a W31 in almost all thavars, shioners etc and a w30 in krooleys, krooley-nes. should i opt for W30 or a W32??
Personally, id feel enough satisfaction by having them arranged like that in my basement since very few people can understand our "addiction". No point in showcasing them just for others to make us feel like a weirdo haha. But at the moment, no basement -_- lol
i see, cheers
nice fit. what size is it? small? 
thanks DC! yeah the fadings on the thighs are kinda similar but 817H is more brownish. i think im gonna wear the 817H in the next days.
tepphar 602M . ive never tried it but i suspect it fits like all other tepphars. size down if you want the legging fit or take your usual size for a normal fit. hope this helps! 
thanks mate! 
@kynhonglongbong  sure, its 6618R