or Connect

Posts by audit30

umm im not sure i understand the question but.... every season they make 2-3 special washes and decide that these are the blue eyecons which makes these washes some sort of a collectors item. but you can definetely find washes that are very special and yet, not named a blue eyecon OR you can get a blue eyecon that is ugly. or maybe a kinda cool wash in a bad/mediocre cut (depending on ones preference of course) 
yes shioner/safado 817H are a blue eyecon. the same goes for darron 818Y and narrot/waykee 603Z. thavar 816K on the other hand, is not a blue eyecon. 
damn....ainu shirt looks great...and that jacket..............one of the two military jackets ive been eyeing on their site. so badass! 
yeah same here, only 15% off. i bought a pair of shioner 805A since i needed to size down...now ill only need to hem it as 30L is practically impossible to find....anyway, cheers straychev! 
javi i got 74K in my usual size and i dont have skinny legs. id say you got it in your usual size. dont size up or down
sani- its better if you ask him yourself as i dont want to be liable for saying something incorrect etc. he created a profile in here too. 
im not sure if i can move to sleenker as it wont be a carrot fit like tepphar from what ive seen. but it should be interesting. i almost always opt for one or two blue eyecons each season and then maybe 2-3 other washes. last season i only got 811p, 807C and 809v. nothing else. 
http://www.denimblog.com/c/u/57819/giamatshop  << this is the guy, he created a profile. just message him with your inquiries. 
well since the two last seasons were sort of a disaster in terms of good washes, i think that for this season especially the 817H is the best. then tepphar 820Q, then 816K thavar. and then a couple of others. that are simple yet cool. 
excellent! :P but id get the shioner first, as much as i love them both. it feels like the 888p. stiff and heavy denim. very nice