or Connect

Posts by audit30

@scottystyle do you have any black leather jacket in small/medium? :P 
damn this thread has been so full of style these past few days!    great outfit Phukette! 
i can already hear my bank account crying and moaning. lol. i kinda like the super ultra frayed ripped thavar but i doubt i would ever buy it...as far as blue eyecons are concerned, i like the third one. kinda reminds me of 816K but im gonna wait to see in what other cuts the three of them will be released... 
im debating whether to get shioner 604B or wait and get it in tepphar! 
oh boy...i saw at least 6 pairs id like to get... and i was hoping to avoid declaring bankcruptcy...    belther 821T, 823U, 824E shioner 823V, 824Y tepphar 824T (maybe a couple of sleenkers too...)   but hopefully at least 2 of these wont look as good in real life ^_^ also...why do i have a feeling that one of the two shioners ive mentioned will be a blue eyecon? - i just checked the website and none of them seems to have the blue tag...maybe blue eyecons wont be...
+1 ... im so gonna get these
im pretty sure they are jogg jeans and they just used details from older washes
oh great. ill definetely check it out then. thanks! :D
looks good Dieselolic. but maybe not for people with bigger thighs ? even so, i want to see what other washes theyll release in this cut. 
abso-fucking-lutely true....lol...ive went many times to the diesel store and the sales assistants either didnt know the washes or the cuts or how they fit.......sucks! besides that......man this is gorgeous! stunning really! i wish i could have a wall like that in my house....maybe when i get older and live on my own >_> i think ill have like 100 pairs until then though lol. great work man!