or Connect

Posts by audit30

heading to the old city. Scotch & Soda polo Thavar 880i chucks as usual
@denim addict the 830R has nice details.  today i used the same outfit Phukette had used some time ago so no originality today lol Allsaints bloosmbury jacket Zara tshirt Thavar-NE 604N (the fit of this jogg is not very good, the fabric is rather thin but its one of the most detailed) Chucks
@Denim Collector has your pair stretched so much? ive worn it 3 times so far
thanks guys! 
First night out in Barcelona Thavar 608T (the fit is kind of weird. i think i could have sized down. it might stretch more than id like it too, but i fucking love this wash) Zara top Castaner espadrilles
@denim addict man your shioners and thavars always fit you so well! 
beautiful wash. i wish i could find it in w29 l30
ure welcome. just check now and then on ebay, "allsaints shirt" thats what i look for. also make sure to ask for measurements as some shirts run large and others run small. i had bought a couple of shirts that were very tight on me and others that were bigger than id like them to be. but thats the risk for buying without trying. after a couple of shirts and always asking for measurements, you will almost always get something that fits good enough. if not, you just resell...
@denim addict i just saw your question sorry. 880i is rather think and stiff. but i got my size and it feels alright. 
@Dieselicious i almost always get those made with japanese cotton and i find them to be durable and ok in terms of quality. i buy them on ebay through auctions and i pay around 20-40 euros per shirt which is great. naturally they are used but i only bid on shirts that have been worn only a few times