or Connect

Posts by audit30

@Dieselicious i cant say anything about 600v BUT.... 603M is the best jogg ive ever tried on both in terms of quality and fit
@ronlol ok thanks for the advice! will try 8.5 i suppose.    @leftvapor love the outfit man! leather jacket+tepphar+converse shoes = fantastic combo
@Dieselicious , i just checked on ebay and giamatshop has several sizes available on those krooley-ne, of course at an incredible price. got mine from him as well!  
yes those are BE 8NE, cant wait to receive mine. simple but yet great outfit Gpoop 
@borg the real problem is that ill have to use a proxy because im in Greece xD ill figure something out. thanks for the tip though! 
@ronlol sorry, i just checked the photos from my listing of my old thors, they were US 9/ EU42 and they felt like there was probably more than an inch of space in front of the toes 
i really like the combo! 
excellent Phukette. what shirt is that? 
@ronlol thanks for the clarification. but crap...ive no clue on what size to get to be sure. i know UK9/EU42 is a no go so i have to decide between EU41 and EU41-42 as stated in amazon. i would get the EU41-42 but i wouldnt want to end up receiving a EU42 just because Amazon has used these categories in every type of shoe theyre selling
ok, thanks!