or Connect

Posts by audit30

i really like these. they look like a very clean version of diesel's 888p and they fit awesome 
+1
looks like 806U
probably because not everyone is like a lot of users in here who know exactly all the details that distinguish a faulty pair from a good pair
Allsaints military boots in dark brown, size EU42-UK9 . these are used but still in quite good condition id say. they dont come with a box but will be very carefully wrapped and packaged. i will ship almost anywhere but id prefer to ship in the EU since the jacket is heavy and shipping cost will be at least 15 GBP. i can consider reasonable offers. 
heres a superdry dark brown brad leather jacket size medium in very very good condition. i could only notice one small scuff which is nothing serious and adds to the style as it already came quite distressed in the first place. i will ship almost anywhere but id prefer to ship in the EU since the jacket is heavy and shipping cost will be at least 15 GBP. i can consider reasonable offers. 
my size used to be 31x30 and i had bought 803W in 31x30 which fit perfectly and 809v in 30x30 which again fit perfectly. now i have lost some weight and my 803W is quite loose and im thinking of selling it even though i love it and my 809v fits kinda ok. as far as the two washes youve mentioned, i had 887Q in krooley but id say you dont have to size down on that one. i have no idea about 803s . btw 887Q in darron is super ultra mega rare. ive never seen it anywhere, so...
@Numa1978    nice fit on the 886B. as for darron it depends on the wash. for washes like 803W stick to your size, for washes like 809v you should size down one. 
yeah thought so too man but those are boots and i really like how clean the outfit looks so i was wondering where i could find a pair of boots like those
can anyone please identify this pair of shoes or something very very similar to them?  http://www.6pm.com/diesel-thavar-ne-jogg-slim-skinny-825i-black-denim