or Connect

Posts by audit30

i agree with the rest of the guys. fit is perfect in both pairs! im absolutely jealous about the tepphar 820Q.....i need to get it god damn it! as far as your sizing down is concerned...did you size down to get a better fit or because you lost some weight and were forced to sizing down??   i think i might be in almost the same situation....not knowing whether i should start getting one size smaller or not. but in the end, one size larger/smaller might not be such a big...
need to find a way to take better photos.   energie hoody - i dont like the brand but i love this hoody tepphar 807D - love it....but im wondering how much itll stretch black leather chucks
same here.....desperately need it in 31x30 ........if anyone knows where to get it at a better price please let me know! 
@zdenal_cz  since we wear the same size in standard jeans, what size would you get in thavar-ne if you were to buy one?
100% authentic Shioner 8PN 31x32 in immaculate condition, worn once around the house for a few minutes but didnt have the chance to wear them again. this is an incredible wash, one of the most beautiful light washes Diesel has ever made. people who wear Diesel jeans can attest to that! chances are that you wont be able to find these at a better price, especially in this rare size! please let me know if you have any questions, ill reply ASAP ;) also if you are very...
@pinkykatz yes ive bought twice from him and hes an excellent seller. Ill soon buy again from him as his prices are unmatched.
then im just unlucky/slow :P anyway, great purchase! 
Great! Too bad they dont have a size W30
Weird...i have loads of washes that come with or without the patch and fit the same. Its just a matter of getting the correct size on 818Y for instance, you must size down. Just like in last seasons darron 809v
Did you size down on 818Y? If not, try sizing down as it fits larger