or Connect

Posts by audit30

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIESEL-THAVAR-0830P-830P-32-32-SLIM-SKINNY-2014-15-SHIONER-THANAZ-TEPPHAR-/151323772166?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_212&hash=item233b998506 this wash looks even nicer in these photos...
not really my style BUT you won it at a great price man! 
@Gpoop still way too expensive at the moment for me :P especially after ive discovered giamatshop who has brought down the price for diesels i used to pay by like 40% :P i guess ill have to start saving a few euros here and there and maybe one day ill buy a pair
first is thavar 608T ,second i dont really know
then ill size down for sure. if i managed to fit in a W28 829B without it fitting like leggings i believe a W29 will be fine for 608T 
would you size down to W26 if you could get a hold of a pair? in order to avoid the expected stretch . i mean, would you be able to fit in a W26? i might size down on this one when time comes to get my pair 
@Loki totally normal, mine has them as well
i would so love to get a pair of those sneakers....or a pair of acne sneakers but damn they are expensive 
this wash is so nice. it really looks like a black version of 829B 
@Denim Collector if they are similar to 829B then i would size down as much as possible. i am now a strict W30 in almost every cut and wash and when i went to my local diesel store to try a few pairs and wanted to try 829B, they didnt have it in my size so they gave me a W28 (!) which fit me perfectly from waist to calves.