or Connect

Posts by audit30

pryv75 you are right. didnt remember you had. how would you compare them against 8QP ? i guess theres no reason of getting both the 8QP and the 830Q since they are very similar in colour, right? 
can you take some photos and post them here or send them with a message to me? as for your question on giamat's listing, yes sometimes he is slow to reply cause he's missing but he will eventually reply dont worry
mine was maybe like 816K but had a better fit
has anyone seen thavar-ne 830Q in real life? how close is that shade of grey it to that of the 8QP wash? 
ciao, ma questo in W30 e ancora disponibile?
thats how giamatshop is actually, there are times when he doesnt reply etc because hes at some business trip or something, but when he ships an item, damn he is fast!  
selling a black leather jacket from allsaints, very good condition, only minor signs of wear as shown on photos. also selling it on ebay but id rather sell it to someone from the blog at a better price. i will ship almost anywhere but shipping costs will vary depending on the destination. EU: 18 pounds worldwide: 25 pounds 
@Phukette yeah man you did!
very nice man. i see youre rocking the pair of boots you got from me :P
that thavar looks awesome! what size did you get? and hows the fit on those ralstons? sorry i just checked the photo. does it feel snug and stiff or will it stretch out?