or Connect

Posts by audit30

does anybody know if there are any codes available for yoox? even if its just for free shipping
  the recently acquired thanaz 73J with alexander trend shoes
i would agree with what you said man, even though i never owned a pair of slammer, but since its a limited edition, i dont think they are really aiming at a mass crowd. only a few hundred of these will be made and will most likely become sold off in no time anyways
@Phukette i so agree with you! if they made a replica of a cool wash of Thanaz, it would sell off immediately!  
out of all the cuts, they chose to make a slammer replica -_- why not a thanaz...or a shioner...i love the wash but i hate the back pockets
exactly. as long as you feel comfortable with what you are wearing. also, there is a huge number of people who really has no idea about how to dress nicely. like, no taste at all. seriously, compared to what ive seen, both in Barcelona and here in Athens, we here are super stylish hahah 
hahaha who cares! i turned 28 and i dont really pay attention to what others say -as long as they are not making a useful remark- . lets just do our own thing and be fashionable in our own way ;) 
one thing i noticed is that the hole on the knee is very very easy to make wider. and those fabric lines can be ripped quite easily. but i still really like the pair -even though id prefered it in sleenker-  as for pulling them off, i dont think its very hard. very basic tee , like black or white, with matching shoes (all black converse, common projects or whatever, or white if the tee is white) and there you have it, the jeans get all the attention and your outfit isnt...
i will tomorrow morning with the sunlight so you can get an idea about the actual colour. its pretty nice and stiff. even though i dont know if it will stretch over time.
cant go wrong with the 833Y and the bloomsbury denim jacket, even though id have used a different combination of tshirt-sneakers color! like white tshirt and those sneakers, or that tshirt and white sneakers. still, very nice @Phukette