or Connect

Posts by audit30

i agree with what everyone said...sometimes he is very slow in replying etc, but be sure that he will ship and it will get there fast. hes probably the most reliable seller ive encountered so far
@denim addict i hear ya man.. thats how I feel whenever I visit the store..... I always know all washes/cuts by heart and know when to size down or up, and the sales person always gives me that look... the "who the hell is this guy? is he from Diesel and he came to control us? " look. im almost 100% certain that i would be a better sales person than any one of those that ive seen so far  LOL as for the size and variety of the collection, Greek stores are the same to be...
updating what i bought recently: thavar 880i, scotch & soda floral shirt, castaner espadrilles (will post pics of this outfit later) chi-dee as mentioned above thavar 8x2 (will post pics of it later) several shirts from Allsaints i bought on ebay (you cant have enough shirts, especially when they come with patterns etc which i just love) (pics of these to follow as well) and waiting a huge parcel from the best proxy in the world (dieselicious ) lol with: thavar...
thanks guys! @Dieselicious lol yeah, cant wait :D 
its my bday today and i treated myself with a pair of khaki-brown chi-dee since the online sale ends today. 
@Ramirez, they fit you great though
i agree. very clean and nice! 
belther 816B W31 in khaki , hemmed from 32L to 30L as this wash came only in 32L. worn very few times and never washed. still in excellent condition shipping to the EU: 12GBP shipping to other countries: just message me so i can check 
@DC thanks for the tip but... when you say extra tight, do you mean like 8x2 would fit in your real size for example? my pair of 608T does have some extra space...and i wouldnt want it to stretch very much as its beautiful 
im looking to replace all of my favourite washes with the correct size. if anyone knows where to get the 801C or is willing to sell his in size W29 L30, please send me a message!