or Connect

Posts by audit30

im getting 830J next month probably. IMO they arent too similar. 880i is a clean light wash while 830J has a lot more details. 827W as well. and for that price u cant go wrong. 880i is one of my favourite washes ever both in terms of details and in terms of fit. 
go for it DC.....u wont regret it! 
i love my 880i as well. one of the best light washes ever. mine also doesnt have the italian flag but was "made in italy"
you just cant go wrong with those...great purchase denim addict
nice tattoo Aahz. i think im going to get a new one as well here in Barcelona. 
yeah...i just checked though and my size is out of stock on asos sooo....ill have to look somewhere else if i dont want to buy them and have them hemmed :P 
thanks Phukette. but im not sure i would pay full price for them...hmmm
great fit on 834A man. it sucks that it doesnt come in 30L...btw, does it kinda look like 801C in terms of colour? when the sunlight hits it, it looks kinda like 801C 
i cant see anything either....plus, jeans sometimes get wrinkled easily if the denim is rather thin. it just adds style ;) so i agree with Phukette. no need to send it back over this. 
probably it doesnt have those paint splatters, which makes it a more toned-down version of 8BT....both are so beautiful....lucky you guys!