or Connect

Posts by audit30

@jeanetic is that tepphar 838V worth a shot? it looks really nice in photos
@Novartis im not sure. its either this or last season 
i have worn this beautiful leather jacket 2-3 times, hence its in perfect condition. like brand new id say. shipping cost is approximately 20GBP in europe as jacket is kind of heavy. 
does anyone know where i can find a pair of sleenker 609T in 29x30 ? BNWT or used in good condition . please PM me if you know, thanks!  
ive seen that before. 821B came in two colours i think, one brownish and one darker (the one in the photo)
sorry for starting a new thread guys but id really like to find this wash in the correct size.....is there anyone who can get his hands on the 834A in thavar (not safado) in size W29 L30? so far, ive only seen it in the Japanese website of Diesel. it was available on ASOS a couple of months ago. Anyone from Japan maybe who can get it ...? at a discount would be great....
Various jeans in various condition. Grab a bargain people! im trying to empty my closet as much as i can so i will accept reasonable offers and will combine shipping (also make a better price) if you buy more than one!    Brand new with tags Krooley 801N W31 L32    90e Tepphar 820Q W31 L30   100e   Used but very good condition   Darron 809V W30 L30  65e Thanaz 8QP W31 L30  45e Krooley 882D W29 L32 (fits as W30)  50e Thavar-NE W30  100e Krooley-NE W30...
maybe because of currency difference? you could use a "proxy" as in, send the money to someone from here who lives in Germany so he can buy the stuff and ship them to you, so you save up a lot in terms of prices of the things you want to buy and also pay the shipping cost to Poland 
i personally believe the fit is excellent. youll just have to get used it first ;)
i dont think Phukette has time either :P baltimore's idea is the best and the most efficient one as well