or Connect

Posts by audit30

their condition is pretty good. i will pm you with some photos later on
@CLarsson excellent! 
i have one in W30 L30 and its in pretty good condition. PM me with your offer
i know this probably is the wrong thread but i didnt were else to ask this...could someone tell me how does type-253 fit more or less? and more specifically this wash: http://store.diesel.com/gb/diesel-black-gold/jeans_cod36729653le.html   ive been eyeing it for a while 
beautiful wash but too tight on me now so i have to let it go. message me if you have any questions. i will ship almost everywhere but shipping cost will change depending on where you are located
ive worn this 7-8 times, their condition is perfect. message me if you need any info! 
grey elephant colour leather jacket, size Medium. never worn so it has tags still attached. theres a mark from a pen near the collar but it should be easy to clean it, i just never took it somewhere to have it cleaned.    i will ship pretty much everywhere but the cost will change depending on where you are located
beautiful brown leather jacket, a bit too big for me so i only wore it 4-5 times.   i will ship pretty much everywhere but the cost will change depending on where you are located.
8QP
excellent fit man and very nice wash. i saw it in real life when i went to the store in Barcelona but didnt try it on. i will when i get back for sure