or Connect

Posts by audit30

that 8SV is so badass....i wish we could have more washes like that one, or like other old washes in the following seasons..
oh wow....i really like this wash and the fact it comes on sleenker! i think im getting it 
i find it interesting that many people who used to wear bootcuts or straights tend to slowly move on to slimmer and slimmer cuts. i started with darron and thavar (and back in the days i had a couple of zathan) and now im very into sleenkers and tepphars. and thavars as well because of the washes 
thanks! 
can anybody tell me if apart from the -30% sale, there is going to be an extra -10% or -20%? and when? i think something like that happened last year for some washes. 
im getting 830J next month probably. IMO they arent too similar. 880i is a clean light wash while 830J has a lot more details. 827W as well. and for that price u cant go wrong. 880i is one of my favourite washes ever both in terms of details and in terms of fit. 
go for it DC.....u wont regret it! 
i love my 880i as well. one of the best light washes ever. mine also doesnt have the italian flag but was "made in italy"
you just cant go wrong with those...great purchase denim addict
nice tattoo Aahz. i think im going to get a new one as well here in Barcelona.