or Connect

Posts by goonz

Well that must have really confused the OP, lol!   I would have said #1 too but I dont like the look of the cheque pattern inside the buckle thats why I went with #2
#2 Looks the bees knees.
Thanks dude, cant wait to get hold of mine now to put them to the test!
Definitely not bootcut! My gstar cuts are all tapered and around 7.5in at the bottom, so think i could go for maybe a little slimmer than that?
Appreciate the comments guys. Just wondered what are you looking for and what makes you guys certain these are authenic (apart from experience)?   Cheers
I just bought #1 on your recommendation, hope they are genuine now!!! Will post up some pics once received.
Ammoun you say #1 is authentic but it doesnt say 'Made in...' under the head? Is that ok?
Thanks I won the first auction for the thavars so will post some pics once i recieve them. Hope they fit!
Hi if anyone could get back to me quickly would be great as this ends today...   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121003421835?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_63wt_1328   Thanks!
Sorry if this has been posted twice...new to the site.   Hi everyone I am new to the site, stumbled across it when searching how to tell authentic Diesel jeans on the interweb. Haven't ever bought Diesel jeans as I am a big fan of G-star and Levis but Diesel so seem to go better with shoes and wanted something different. Have looked at a few on ebay but I am very unsure as to whether they are genuine, could you guys possibly help?   1. I have asked this guy...