or Connect

Posts by goonz

Hi anyone know how a Darron 880F W28 L30 will fit like? I wear a W31 in a Thavar but I tried a W32 in a Darron and it was huge. Should I try the W28?
Thanks for those sorry had one more the length from top to bottom along outside edge.
Hi can you give me the measurements of this plz? From crotch to bottom, and length across top of waist when laid flat.   Cheers
Anyone have any experience with Darrons and Thanaz? In Thavars W31 L30 I get a perfect fit.   In Thanaz W32 L30 they are loose but seem much shorter than the Thavars.   In Darron W32 L30 the waist is so much bigger than the Thanaz! Should I be getting a W30 in Darrons? And what about the Thanaz?   Also will all the Thavars fit the same?
For sale in excellent condition Diesel Darron W32 L30. Need to make space for some new jeans.   Will really only ship to UK, dont trust shipping to US unless you want to arrange something...
For sale in excellent condition a rare wash Diesel Thanaz W31 L30. Need to make space for some new jeans.   Will really only ship to UK, dont trust shipping to US unless you want to arrange something...
Sorry am new here. will create a thread there.
Please sell items only in the marketplace.
If anyone is looking for decent jeans on the bay then this seller seems pretty good. Just bought a pair off him so will let you know if they are genuine, but they look it and he swears they are.   http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/goddard3888/&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2754   Let me know what you think.
Just to let you know I received the Thavars and they are indeed the real deal. Had to look REALLY closely but could make out the 'Diesel' lettering in the Microstrip. Great fit too, love them.