or Connect

Posts by sanjaikj93

Hello cander49! I apologize I am really new to using forums as I am to the denim. If you would like I'll delete this post and try to find the appropriate spot! I'm actually paying a fraction of the price because I'm using yoox credit from the 'I Yoox do you?' promotion they have. I see....I've just read multiple other forums on the topic of fakes but I don't know for myself! I tried my best to authenticate these but I can't seem to find them. The first pair seems a bit...
Anyone have any ideas?? Any input would be greatly appreciated! I really need to find the style of the dark destroyed one...I wanna say it's 19cm from the looks but I am nowhere close to being sure. Thanks a lot guys!
Thank you Aramis! I am just confused because I haven't been able to find the casual pants and especially the really destroyed one anywhere :( There have actually been very rare cases where they sell fakes on accident......I just don't want to have to deal with that, hahah. Could any denim experts please help me out?? Especially with the first destroyed one! Thank you so much to answers again!! It really helps...
Hey guys! I really need help if these dior homme's are authentic and if so what the name of it is! It would really help a lot because I am new to dior denim. Please and thanks so much! I have heard yoox sometimes gives unauthentic products and just making sure this isn't...
Hey guys! I really need help if these dior homme's are authentic and if so what the name of it is! It would really help a lot because I am new to dior denim. Please and thanks so much! I have heard yoox sometimes gives unauthentic products and just making sure this isn't...