or Connect

Posts by JenS

For sale is a great pair of Rag & Bone Boyfriend shorts in the color, "Sheffield," which has a great medium/dark blue patina with some fading and abrasions.  I purchased these a few weeks ago from the Rag & Bone website and because they were on sale, I can't return them.  (The only reason I would return them is I prefer the R&B cut-off in Sheffield which I purchased last year and I was lucky enough to score another pair on Ebay last week. )  I can provide proof of...
For sale is a great pair of Rag & Bone Mila shorts in the color, "Iron w/Holes," which is a grey color with natural abrasions.  I purchased these from the Rag & Bone website earlier this year and can provide proof of purchase if necessary.  The fabric content is 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane.   waist:  15-1/2" measured across rise:  8-3/4" hips:  approx. 17" measured across, measured right under the bottom pocket rivets inseam:  1-1/2"   Ebay user name:...
For sale is a great pair of Rag & Bone Mila shorts in the color, "Bright White Destroyed," which means it has natural abrasions.  I can't remember where I bought these last year but I never wore them as I purchased their regular white cut-offs later.  The fabric content is 55% cotton, 42% tencel and 3% spandex.   waist:  15-1/2" measured across rise:  9" hips:  approx. 17" measured across, measured right under the bottom pocket rivets inseam:  1-1/2"   Ebay...
The 910s for me, hands down. I like that they tend to be a little shorter (I'm 5'3") and the ankle is very narrow.
love the shoes!  My little girl had those same shoes from Target last year.  
AG Stilts in 10-year, Vince favorite tank in heathered black, Vince drop-needle cardigan in nutmeg and dark brown Rag & Bone Newburys  
Thanks, Jennifer!  I started loving the Newburys last year when I bought a black pair and have been hooked ever since.  They are sooooo comfortable!  The Harrows are, also (I have a tan nubuck pair of those) but you have to order one size up on those.  Still, same great heel and padded footbed as the Newburys!   Jen
Rag & Bone selvage skinny jeans, white l/s j crew v-neck tee, oatmeal-colored Vince long hooded cardigan, dark brown Rag & Bone Newbury boots
So I'm new to this part of Denimblog but I check out the site at least once a day to see what the celebs are wearing. I've been checking it out for about 2 years now so I've gone from a big 7 FAM fan, to AG, to Vince, to J Brand (finally, right?) to my newest obsession with Rag & Bone. Currently in my rotation I have a few pairs of 7s still, 2 pr of AGs, about 6 pr of J Brand and about 5 pr of Rag & Bone. Shoe wise, I'm obsessed with my R&B Newbury's and Harrow's. I...