or Connect

Posts by realdealornot

I like belts because I like spending money :-/ also I think belt less suits you Lee., a shocking belt can make narrot look bad.,
Ps this is a great wash for a smart night out.. Ok it's not out there but wouldn't wear these day to day..
Just throw my bit in - if shioner fit you well then these will be tight in your normal size....
They're thanaz not thavar and thanaz fit me the best hands down. If the denim is thick on thavar they fit the same.. Shioner I'm finding sizing down one fits perfect I think for me there is more room in the thighs for shioner so sizing down works..I bought the 805A shioner and could easily size down one if I size down one on thanaz I can't get my leg in lol Different for everyone..
Like it Lee..
Collector correct...confused.com :-/ always get them mixed up..
Better shot thavar 887K one of my best fits..
looks dark green to me... !!!
yea I think 3-4 pairs look good for this season, all comes down to the cut..Diesel do it well, they suck you into different cuts based on the finish :) 
Locky see what you mean about the jacket-thavar's look like a great fit on you... Karacho 886B looks like a great wash and fit..lovin the boots in the 2nd picture, what make?