or Connect

Posts by realdealornot

Clear out time!!!   Great Condition - ALLSAINTS BLYTHE - W30 L32   Waist aligned 41cm   Any questions drop me a message. Cheers   ----------------------   UK Shipping £5 Europe £12 Worldwide £18
Hey guys hope your all doing good,, are these Dior's on the left :) they look short in length for dior? anyone know the wash?
Classic 8X2  Worn- Good condition - Waist aligned 43cm - leg 86cm    item is 100% genuine and Authentic & please ask for shipping cost
Don't have to say to much about these, Classic 0074K New without Tags- Perfect condition    Waist aligned 42cm - leg 85cm (These do come up short because of the stacking - I am normally a 32L     item is 100% genuine and Authentic & please ask for shipping cost 
Don't have to say to much about these, Classic 888P Worn a handful of times - Perfect condition    Waist aligned 42cm - leg 85cm (These do come up short because of the stacking - I am normally a 32L     item is 100% genuine and Authentic & please ask for shipping cost 
Hey guys would you say these are the real deal UMC. Cheers http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIOR-HOMME-UNDER-MY-CAR-2008-19cm-SIZE-28-EXTREMELY-RARE-jake-ink-me-/321416775053?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item4ad5eec58d
Aahz that picture would had been better if you was on horse back  haha :D
Phukette really hope your wife doesn't read that post :) what size did you get in the jacket? looks great and those 8ML are off the charts..very cool
Agree drum I am going with the 29's and thanks for the comments.... 
30w dior is 41cm Tepphar are a 28w have stretched to 41cm and stayed there.