or Connect

Posts by Dieselolic

Ramirez, how different are they?  while my 805a is on its way, i've been thinking about picking up the 887k as well.
i own 2 of their leather jackets and they are pretty awesome.
Just FYI, i ordered the 29w, and they are 1 size bigger than the rest of my 29s. while legs fit well, the ass part is a little saggy due to the larger waist. although it's a beautiful wash, stiff denim which i like too, i think i'm going to return them.  i know i'm pretty anal with the fitting.
Bravo Phukette!
Just got them.  they are 884S, made in italy.  very cool dark blue with fading.
Thanks for the info dude.
Can you tell me which pair you got?  and how do they fit compare to your regular thavar or thanaz (if you wear those cuts)?  i know they don't come in odd number sizes, so should i get 28 or 30? 
Calling for anyone has experience with these.  If I was to get some, would I size up or down?  I am normally a 29w in Thanaz/thavar/shioner.  Thank you in advance for your help!
Yes, I love my 801A too for the fit and of course the wash as well.  Also my 886a fits awesome too!  although i do like the wash of 804h, the fitting just kind of disappoints me.  i think i'm just more into these pre-pressed 3D jeans now.  it would take a lot to impress me if the denim is flat, unless it's a beautiful wash and fitting is perfect.   i still have the 804h because i got these 29 x 30, and you can't find 30L anywhere.  I'm gonna think about it a little more..
actually i got quite a few dark indigo washes..but i guess i got to have the blue eyecon