or Connect

Posts by Dieselolic

Wow, denimneverdies, thank you for your kind words. it is quite an honor to receive such compliment from another fellow denim lover like yourself, not to mention to be recognized with Phukette who inspires many of the members on here with his great style. and there are really many more fashionable fellas here.I think I have come across your outfit photo in the past, definitely caught my attention, and definitely backs up your statement that you are stylish. would love...
yes, get your normal thavar size for these. I don't have 806p so i can't compare with it. but I own tons of thavars and I didn't have to size up or down on these. they are very comfortable because they have elastane in them. one thing I like about them is that although they are stretchy, they are not thin like the other stretchy ones. denim is quite thick which gives the jean more shape and texture.
Fantastic fit, DC. the wash looks super nice with your outfit. Thanks for the comments guys. not sure why the rustic tint from my phone cam, it happened after I updated to ios 7 recently. but it does look kinda cool though
Thavar 8.0.7.V Emporior Armani leather
Karacho, good to have you back. sick jacket. looking good as usual. Leftvapor, looking fresh. I like the scoop neck. got quite a few myself glorious, nice fit on the 888p. how braddoms supposed to fit.
@ Binker Boo, here's a couple of close up shots of the 821c with regular lighting:
@DA, looking fresh and stylish. Great fit on the thanaz Sani
I agree with you. A slim fit jacket should be fitted on you, otherwise it defeats the purpose.
Thanks DA and Phukette. Those are from Aldo. Got them awhile back. Zgdiesel, jealous every time I see that jacket of yours. Nice fit on the 74y
Thank you, sir!