or Connect

Posts by Dieselolic

perfect combo!   Looks great!
Nice fit.  gonna be receiving mine today too.  but after seeing the 807c pics just now, might want to exchange for those.
My thavars and shioners fit the same in thighs.
Thanks guys. You all have great tastes and badass styles yourselves. Bravo to diesel bc diesel makes legs look good and us only the brave ones can rock them haha. @pjbuk, the black boots are aldo wingtip boots. @goonz, yes they are very similar. See my other reply. Shoes in last pic is from ASOS. Got them few seasons ago on sale. Great deal.
Goonz, I have both thavar and shioner. They fit alike in general. The only difference i notice is shioner has a shorter crotch than thavar which gives you a better bum , and it is a bit slimmer in the calves area. Get your usual thavar size I'd recommend. All of my jeans are the same waist. Hope this helps.
Toulouz, really digging your DIY 3D effect.
Much appreciate and thanks everyone for your comments!  @Denim collector, those are actually Aldos, but i'm sure they look the same as your Geox.  they are good for light washes.
That is diesel lab work!  awesome job, Toulouz!
Everyone looks great.  Love the 886b, karacho.  Here are mine   shioner 801a   shioner 886a   with Allsaints leather   shioner 880w with diesel jean jacket   with zara coat     chi tight corduroy with diesel cardigan     thavar 8x2       thavar 886b with zara coat   with proforated leather jacket     that's all.  sorry for flooding.  Happy friday!  :)
Loving the stacking. Did they stiff up after the treatment?