or Connect

Posts by Dieselolic

Alright. Here are more pics as promised. Sorry, no fit pics yet.  I went with my normal size. Stiffness and thickness of the denim is medium. Not like 888p and 805a thick. comparable to 8x2 and 880w in terms of wash and feel of the denim. electric blue with white fading. you can't tell from the pics, but in certain angles of lighting there appears a slight tint of yellow and red on top of the white faded part. but then i look closely, that tint of color actually carries...
I had to pick them up at the local store. Here's a pic of the tag. Driving right now. Will post more pics later. They look same as shown on official site.
i hope i get the pair that look like the one in photo
Looking sharp there, phukette! Nice blazer!
Guys they are blue eyecon. Unless the photo on the website is incorrect, I've already called the store to confirm the thavar 811p was a blue eyecon indeed.
Denim collector is right. i'm selling mine now.  nice jeans but they are too long for me.
haven't seen them in person, but you're right.  from the pics, krooley looks like a deeper blue.  i might be bias, but i prefer the thavar color much more
i would rank them as exactly how you listed them
sorry, i don't mean to confuse you.  i had the local store salesperson confirmed that this thavar 811p was a blue eyecon.  i know everyone already knew this, but just wanted to confirm for myself.