or Connect

Posts by Dieselolic

Looking at the pics from Kelly's fashion website, strangely mine do not have that white tear drop underneath the logo pocket shown in their last pic.
I know some of you are concern about the white faded parts being too much. They are actually not as white in person as photographed. As I wrote, there's a tint of beige color on top which you can't see from the pics. They look really good worn, just like the pics on official site. I would say it's a lighter and cleaner version of 880w. I will try to post some fit pics today.
811p has Same amount of dirt or less I think
Nope. I looked at 4 pairs and they were all the same
I had the sales person brought out 4 pairs in my size and they all look the same.
Although there are some worn effects to them I still wouldn't consider them dirty. You can pretty much see the dirtiest part of the entire jeans in the back pockets pic. If you're trying to look professional at work, I wouldn't recommend these. It's not because of they are dirty, more so of the fading that is pretty out there as you can see.
Which thanaz?
shit that i forgot to see...sorry
yea i am.  picked them up from the melrose store.  they carry a large selection of the black gold stuff too.
Alright. Here are more pics as promised. Sorry, no fit pics yet.  I went with my normal size. Stiffness and thickness of the denim is medium. Not like 888p and 805a thick. comparable to 8x2 and 880w in terms of wash and feel of the denim. electric blue with white fading. you can't tell from the pics, but in certain angles of lighting there appears a slight tint of yellow and red on top of the white faded part. but then i look closely, that tint of color actually carries...