or Connect

Posts by Dieselolic

Toulouz, good to see you back.  great idea posting swimwear!   Vlcisco, 8x2 is one of the best washes ever.  you rock them well.   Ok, today going to work, no Diesel (hope no one complains).  but hey, I kept my shirt on at least. :) plain white button down shirt bowtie APC raw selvage jeans - the fit on these are incredible.  I know you're supposed to beat them up, make them fade and shape to your body.  but I kinda like em just the way they are now.  
that is a beautiful pair!  great price too!
@Realdeal, aside from your stunning 74k look, your post is too funny. LMAO!   @Leftvapor, great wash and fit on those DBG.  I really dig that braded leather belt too.
i'm seriously tired of this.  but I have to make it clear for the ones who didn't get to see Zodiac's offensive comment before he deleted it...and i'm damn sure Zdental, you saw this comment:   quote: "put your shirt on boy. no one wants to see your 5.6 body. take that piercing out, you look gay."    I don't see any constructive criticism here expect that this is the type of insulting offensive comment that is not welcome here.  you think you can say anything to...
2nd that. Love the denim shirts on both of you, Ramirez!
Well said Fresh! Thank you! I don't know what is worse, zodiac hating or zodiac whining and crying...lol. If there's a forum for that he should be on it.
My friend, you're missing the point here. Yes everyone is kind on here in general. However constructive comments and suggestions are welcome. But when someone says rude things like, "put your shirt on boy, no one wants to see your 5.6 body...that's gay..gtfo" Just because of his own insecurity. Now tell me what kind of honest opinion is that? We are all civilized here and honest opinion is most welcome, but rude comments are uncalled for. I am probably older than most...
@ mattias, I'm in the Pasadena area. Btw little iffy on 816k, but I went ahead and ordered a pair yesterday. We'll see how they turn out..
@ DC, amazing engagement photos! Love the location, setting, color, and both of your outfits! You are a lucky man, my friend! @ Lee, like the summer bright color. Go, You keep rocking them tight jeans, go!
those 8ne fit great on you, drumedge.  wish I had a pair.  I have those boots too.  great hybrid of combat boots and high-top sneakers.