or Connect

Posts by irismarco

Up for sale is the very famous griffith park jeans from Dior Homme as seen on Orlando Bloom and Kanye West. Its in the rarest size 27 and 17.5cm cut. Made in Italy. Excellent condition. Comes with tags. Please contact me at marcomxp12@gmail.com for faster transactions
Up for sale is the very rare Dior Homme Sharp Notation Black waxed jeans from Hedi Slimane's final season in Dior. Its in the rare size 27. Made in Japan. 19cm cut. Excellent condition. Very even wax throughout. Comes with tags and authenticity card. Please contact me at marcomxp12@gmail.com for faster transactions
Up for sale is the Iconoc destroyed waxed jeans from one of Dior Homme's most coveted collection "STRIP" This is in a very rare size 27 BAS 17.5. The wax is very thick and the jeans are in almost new condition. Free shipping within US. Send me your offers. Thanks
Up for sale is the very rare Dior Homme dust wash in the rare size 27. These jeans were seen on Jude law a couple of times. Made in Italy. Free shipping within US
Up for sale is the iconic Dior Homme Orange overdye jeans from 2005. A pair that Hedi Slimane himself wore a couple of times. Rarer size 26. Made in Italy. Free shipping in the US
Up for sale is a BNWT Dior Homme Grey Pierced Jeans size 27 BAS17 from the 2010 collection. Only tried on once. The tags are unattached but will come with the jeans. Rare size 27. Has metal rings on the front pocket. Made in Japan. Email me at marcomxp12@gmail.com for faster transactions
Up for sale is a beautiful pair of Dior Homme Luster Waxed Black Clawmark Jeans in the very rare size 27. Made in Japan. In great condition. Looking for 400$ shipped within US or best offer. Contact me at marcomxp12@gmail.com for faster transactions. Thanks
Up for sale is a pair of Dior Homme Black Waxed Jeans BAS17.5 in the very rare size 26. These are made in Japan with a very even wax coating. These jeans are so rockstar! They are from 07 season which is the last season of Hedi Slimane. Contact me at marcomxp12@gmail.com for faster transactions
Up for sale is a BNWT 07 Dior Homme New Emperor Jeans BAS 19cm in the very rare size 27. These jeans are from Hedi Slimane era and has a dark wash. Guaranteed Authentic. Retailed for 465usd (as seen on the tags). Looking for 350$. Contact me at marcomxp12@gmail.com for faster transactions. Thanks
Up for sale is a pair of Dior Homme Under my truck BAS 17.5 in the very rare size 26. It comes with the tags and authenticity card. Excellent condition. Contact me at marcomxp12@gmail.com for faster transactions. Thanks