or Connect

Posts by laisnata

price dropped
price dropped
price dropped
price dropped
Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans THAVAR 801c W32 L32   If you need anything let me know
BNWT DIESEL Blazer J-SASUMATA QABL Size L   There are some markings on the inside lining and on the lapel. You can see on the pictures. Probably they are result of the process of making it looks like worn effect and looks "destroyed". Also there are no additional buttons included.   If you need anything else just let me know.
Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans SHIONER 817h W32 L32   If you need anything else just let me know.
Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans DARRON 809v W32 L32   If you need anything else just let me know.
Price reduced
Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans KROOLEY-NE BPV size 32 The only labels and tags of these jeans are the ones you see on the pictures.  Measurements (can vary a bit): Waist lying flat: very elastic Thigh at crotch: 30 cm Thigh 7cm below: 26.5 cm Front rise: 28 cm Back rise: 36 cm Knee: 19.5 cm Leg opening: 16.5 cm Inseam: 77 cm Total Length: 100 cm   If you need anything more, let me know.