or Connect

Posts by laisnata

3 more pics. seems they are going to the marketplace, despite that the wash rock!      
keep or sell? Isn't it too skinny on me? I haven't worn sleenker so far...    
Seems the topic becomes interesting. What about barracuda, is it true to waist size? I see big leg opening as well.
Thanks stmky. When you say Demon = Thavar, is there a bug difference in the sizing like the rambler?
Hi guys,   sorry for off-topic, but I consider to buy some PRPS jeans and I'm curious about the fit of the cuts - demon, rambler, fury...compared to the Diesels.   Do you have any experience on that.
thavar 816pthavar 823u
 I'm only worries about the back distressing...it will probably become a big hole in a couple of wears
 Please don't tell me after 888p, a new pursuit for the perfect pair in a given wash is comming...
I would suggest go with L30. If thavar 888p runs shorter, that;s because of the prestacking,. This will disappear after the first washing. Again, not to confuse you, but my both L32 888Ps differ a whole inch in length. You van see some posts above in this thread, I have posted pictures of my both 32/32 and you can see the difference. One of them came with no prestacking at all. Go with your usual thavar size.