or Connect

Posts by CLarsson

Ty for pictures but 834F still the grey wash to get imo.
I went to the tailor. For hem with not original 15€ and with 25€. As 8SV + 829B are my favorite pairs I saved some bucks there because Im not gonna sell them and the marketplace is dead. Also they are going to reduce the leg opening from 17cm to 15cm. They are not using the common method where u can see from the back like Joggjeans so for 2 pairs I had to pay 50€. I will get them on next friday 7/11 and I will post pictures on the result. If it works I will hunt for a 834F...
Unfortunately they have been washed because 1 hard party so all the nice 3D on the upper leg is gone. Might also go to the tailor with these to get 14,5-15cm leg opening. 31 will be fine if you wear them often but for perfect fit 32 and few wears and taper leg opening.
No not when I checked either.
@denim addict Thanks. Thavar 880i runs small but not extremely small. Can post some pictures in 12h then u can compare. Guys, RM Williams Wentworth suede, Carmina Chukka 80302 or Wolverine 1000 mile boot with glued rubber sole?
Thanks again @zdenal_cz. Thavar 829B 27x32 for 100€. Doesn't even have a blue inner size tag but I don't care because for me they look like a 829B to me:).   Now I bought Thavar 880i this summer and they were really tight in 28 but now they are fine. These aren't as tight as my 880i so size down is a must, if I would have bought them in 28 they would have had a little more room in the thighs but I am sure they will stretch a bit and they aren't too tight imo. But...
Great review and what about sizing? I can button a 28 but I am pre-season training for the ski season which make the legs bigger and I don't want the training tights fit. 
Thanks @zdenal_cz bought 829B but DHL doesn't leave a note when you're not home? 
Phukette, too long :/ but you should be alright if you want to cuff them. 
Get W31 if u don't wear them too often else W30 is the way to go. Yes they will be very tight if u size down and you have to wear them a couple of times and after that they just loose the stiffness totally.