or Connect

Posts by esheen13

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-05-DIESEL-ZATHAN-772-29-32-SLIM-BOOT-CUT-JEANS-29X32-/281290715027?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item417e3baf93
I had Zaghor, from what I recall they are a little looser everywhere, bigger knee measurement also, than Zathan ,higher front and back rise and a larger leg opening  Length differs a little on different Zathans as well as Zaghors so I can't help with that sizing description...  so I might recommend Zaghor if you have large muscular legs otherwise Zathan if long, slim legs IMO
 EBAY FAKE DIESEL JEANS SELLER=  xhoss999 BEWARE !
more good info details, I would guess I have around 50 pairs of Diesels but as to mohawk tag side of pants,etc. I just have never noticed things like that, I have always just look at and feel the denim and get what I think is a jean that I will wear, thanks bud...
  Good to know, thank you!
For real!... I remember when bootcut was trending the skinny/tapered, etc. became hideous... the circle of trends changes...
 ...but have you seen 772's with basically NO distressing/wear on the bottom of the back pockets like these ?    I don't know because I have not seen every 772...
 I am not at home  to check ALL my Diesels ,only brought 2 pair with me and they are both ,as you say, on the right side...