or Connect

Posts by esheen13

Looks good. Any cut with a somewhat larger leg opening doesn't give the "clown feet" look like skinny/tiny leg opening jeans that are trending, that the designers are pushing on the public to wear, IMO
I too am curious, and hope it is not an educated guess by the various stores, outlet,s etc. Maybe the general denim buying public is not as concerned  if their jeans are thick as I much as I am and yourself so the manufactures see no need to put the oz. on the label-it is getting to be way too much effort these days to find a nice, substantial denim, but I will continue because IMO,  thicker is quality all around when it comes to spending this kind of money...
FYI another example- You had a Viker 885S = 12.00 oz,   Just found this info on an Asian denim store-so, ya, it's just hit or miss as to which stores wish to include the denim oz.
s
Two premium denim stores that come to mind that show the exact denim oz,. both online and in-store, are THE JEAN SHOP and SELF EDGE-just 2 examples, so ,if a seller does his research, they can give us the denim oz. for a particular jeans that we want, but, I think a lot of sellers just go by hear-say when indicating denim oz. of their jeans, this blog too, different members have different ideas on the oz. of the same wash...
Well, I would hope they are researching the washes,brand, etc. like I do, to look at other listings for the same jean, or SOME manufacturers and SOME retail stores list the oz. on their description like I mentioned above, and I hope they are not guessing the denim weight-may I ask,where did YOU find the 14.5 oz. information for your unbranded? I assume you found the oz. on the description of that raw jean  Still, the denim oz. is not the weight of the finished jean, it is...
Ya, kind of a big hassle ,but it is very much  worth it to me to do the research and get the denim weight that I like- I have lost a few thousand dollars buy purchasing thin diesel jeans,and most would just sit in the closet unworn The process was so much easier 10 years ago or so, because at that time the Diesel website listed the denim weight for each model and wash, don't know why they stopped showing that...
Over the years it was a little trial and error, I buy what I think I want and return or sell the thin denim washes, keep the thick/heavy , and also researching this as well as a few other blogs to see if people post the weight on a particular wash or join the blog and ask members the weight,also, on eBay I find a wash I like, then constantly message several sellers asking if thick or thin  .Also, I look at MANY  stores online,( or just google a particular wash, and some...
word, I only have 1 thinner diesel wash at the moment and all the rest are heavy denim- they last way longer and can take a beating, even wash more often if ya care to...Also, I an sure you probably know, but if not, oz. is the weight for 1 square yard of denim that will be used for a given jean wash...