or Connect

Posts by michellepollock

I own a Denim Shop and I have a bunch of Joey Super T True Religion Women Jeans! I would Love to sale these to anyone who is interested! I can sell them you through my website, or I can send you a paypal invoice. My true religions are 100% Authentic. I am on true religion retail list. These jeans are soo cute and a great deal. They MRSP for $319. I have Joey Super T Dark Sierra, Joey Super T Deep Lagoon and Billy Super T Promise land! If you are interested in any other...
I own a Denim Shop and I have a bunch of Joey Super T True Religion Women Jeans! I would Love to sale these to anyone who is interested! I can sell them you through my website, or I can send you a paypal invoice. My true religions are 100% Authentic. I am on true religion retail list. These jeans are soo cute and a great deal. They MRSP for $319. I have Joey Super T Dark Sierra, Joey Super T Deep Lagoon and Billy Super T Promise land! If you are interested in any other...
True Religion, Rock Revival, Big Star, Diesel and G Star are my favorites!
Which Daisy Shorts are you looking for??
1. $319.00 2. True Religion Billy Super T 3. Hell yes, so hott!  4. $160.00-$250.00
real for sure! and so cute by the way!